Sprayshop® Toulene Free Spread Contact Adhesive
Sprayshop® Toulene Free Spread Contact Adhesive is based on synthetic rubber. It is a specially developed, universal adhesive having high strength, good heat resistance and excellent aging, and is weather and water resistant. This product has a high solid content and therefore suitable for porous surfaces. It also has a long open time.
These entire properties together make the adhesive useful for a wide variety of applications like wood, laminate, metals (except copper), leather, rubber, glass and canvas
- Surfaces must be dry, free from grease and dust.
- Using a brush apply an even layer of sufficient adhesive on both surfaces.
- When adhesive is rapidly absorbed in porous materials apply a second layer of adhesive.
- Allow a drying time of 10 - 15 min. at 20°C (longer at lower temperatures or high humidity).
- When adhesive no longer transfers to fingertips, join both surfaces together in the exact position, as joined materials do not allow any corrections.
- Apply pressure to the entire area using a press (no waiting time) or a hand pressure roller, working from the centre towards the edges to avoid air pockets or bubbles.
- Do not expose bonded material to direct sunlight for three days.
- In the cold season allow the adhesive and materials to acclimatize to room temperature.
- Store between 7 and 25°C
- Specific weight: ± 0.85 Kg/L
- Solids content: 23 ± 0.5%
- Physical form: Liquid
- Viscosity: 4000 ± 250 mPa.s (20°C)
- Colour: Beige
- Open time: Up to 2 hours
- Heat resistance : Up to 80°C
- Pack Size: 5L