Sprayshop® 30 min Liquid PU Adhesive
Sprayshop® 30 min Liquid PU Adhesive is a one component, solvent free, quick setting, moisture curing adhesive specially formulated for water resistant bonding. It offers excellent adhesion, allowing it to be used or a wide variety of applications.
- Substrates to be bonded must be clean, dry and free from dust and grease
- The ambient temperature of the substrates should be above 5°C and the moisture content less than 30%
- Apply the adhesive to one surface of the substrates to be bonded at a rate of 120 to 250 g/m²
- Apply to both substrates if they are porous.
- If necessary, a light misting of water (approx. 30 g/m² is sufficient) will aid curing and enable the adhesive to expand slightly, thus filling any surface irregularities
- Clamping the substrates together will improve the overall bond strength.
- Curing time is 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the ambient temperature and moisture content etc. Full strength is normally achieved after 24 hours.
Uncured adhesive can be removed using Sprayshop® Solvent Cleaner
- Colour: Brown
- Density: 1.10 g/m³
- Application Temprature: 10 to 35°C
- Usage: 120 to 150 g/m², depending on substrate
- Temperature resistance: -30 to 100°C, once cured
- Pack Size: 1kg