Sprayshop® 5 min Liquid PU Adhesive
Sprayshop® 5 min Liquid PU Adhesive a one component, solvent free, quick setting, moisture curing adhesive specially formulated for water resistant bonding. It can be used for the bonding of joinery, garden furniture, staircases, boats, sandwich panels and insulation materials. It offers excellent adhesion, giving it a wide variety of usage.
- Substrates to be bonded must be clean, dry and free from dust and grease
- The ambient temperature of the substrates should be above 5°C and the moisture content less than 30%
- Apply the adhesive to one surface of the substrates to be bonded at a rate of 120 to 250 g/m²
- Apply to both substrates if they are porous.
- If necessary, a light misting of water (approx. 30 g/m² is sufficient) will aid curing and enable the adhesive to expand slightly, thus filling any surface irregularities
- Clamping the substrates together will improve the overall bond strength.
- Curing time is 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the ambient temperature and moisture content etc. Full strength is normally achieved after 24 hours.
Uncured adhesive can be removed using Sprayshop® F209 Solvent Cleaner.
- Colour : Brown
- Density: 1.10 g/m³
- Application temperature: 10 to 35°C
- Usage: 120 to 150 g/m², depending on substrate
- Usage: -30 to 100°C, once cured
- Pack Size: 1kg