Sprayshop® D3 PVA Interior/Exterior Adhesive
SprayShop® D3 is a one-part PVA emulsion adhesive, specially formulated for bonding wood. It has a fast set, high bond strength and excellent water resistance. It will bond virtually all woods, wood veneers and high pressure decorative laminates. This product can also be used with either hot or cold presses and is suitable for use with a radio frequency press.
Easily applied by either brush, roller or serrated glue spreader.
The D3 specification states that usage should be limited to interior areas with frequent short term exposure to running or condensed water and/or heavy humidity. Usage in exterior areas should not be directly exposed to weather.
- Minimum 20°C adhesive substrate and ambient temperature
- Wood moisture content should be uniform and should not exceed 12%
- Product can be applied by a serrated glue spreader, roller or brush
- Application is normally to one surface at a rate of 150g/m²
- Maximum of 15 minutes depending on the materials to be bonded
- Times dependent on ambient conditions and substrates used
- Minimum pressure of 30psi (2kg/cm²) must be applied whilst the adhesive is still wet
- Hot Press: Decorative laminate/plywood 50°C / 8 mins
- Cold Press: Decorative laminate/plywood 20°C / 20 mins
- Pack size: 1kg, 5kg, 25kg, 1125kg
- Colour: White, clear when dry
- Viscosity: Medium
- Minimum film forming temperature : 2°C
- Specific gravity: approx. 1.04
- pH: approx. 3