VLi® Wet-Look Polyurethane Topcoat
Formulated to provide a high level of resistance to abrasion, wet and dry heat, spirit solutions and a wide range of household chemicals. Extremely high gloss two-pack acrylic urethane topcoats formulated to provide a high level of resistance to abrasion, wet and dry heat, spirit solutions and household chemicals. Characterized by excellent build, filling power and brightness and offering excellent resistance to yellowing. The resultant dry film provides superior hardness levels.
Available in all BS,RAL NCS colours plus any customer bespoke colour.
- Pack sizes : 5L
- Catalysis: 1 part lacquer : 1 part catalyst by weight
- Pot life: 2 hours @ 18°C
- Touch dry: 1 hour @ 20°C
- Mark proof: 3 hours @ 20°C
- Packing and stacking: Overnight
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres
- Typical finish: 1 - 3 coats at 75g/m² per coat applied coat-on-coat or over PU Primer 6005/600 or over UHS 2 Pack Primer 5005/900