/900 Ultra-High-Solids 2K PU Primer
A ultra-high build two pack polyester basecoat designed for manual spray application. Formulated to provide a high solids base with excellent flow and levelling properties, this basecoat sands easily and exhibits superb clarity to enhance the natural appearance of timber at high film weights.
It can be sprayed through normal cup guns and provides in 2 coats a completely filled, hard flat surface. Can be used with AC or PU topcoats to achieve a full finish on veneered, solid wood and MDF substrates.
- Pack sizes available: 5 litre
- Gel coat recoatable: 25 - 35 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 16 - 24 hours @ 18°C
- Coverage: 20m² per 5 litres
- Typical finish: 2 coats of PU Sealer at 100g/m² per coat, followed by 2 coats any Morrells PU Lacquer at 100 – 130 g/m² per coat2 – 3 coats at 250 - 300g/m2 per coat, under clear wet-look lacquers.