/700 White High Solids PU Primer
High solids and very fast drying with high covering power. Meets the requirements of BS (FIRA Std) 6250 for Horizontal Surfaces (excluding kitchen worktops) in General Use. This product offers excellent early sanding and leveling combined with excellent anti-sag characteristics on edges and profiles.
Designed for spraying MDF and other interior wooden substrates.
- Pack size: 5L & 25L
- Catalysis: 4 parts Primer : 3 parts catalyst by volume (2 parts Primer : 1 part catalyst by weight)
- Pot life: 2 hours @ 20°C
- Thinning: Maximum 20% by volume
- Touch dry: 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 1 - 3 hours @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 1 - 3 hours @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum, dependent on conditions
- Typical finish: 1 - 2 coats at 150-180g/m² per coat, overcoated with Morrells VLi PU Topcoat