A polyurethane single pack, highly durable, fast drying clear flooring lacquer with excellent clarity and non-yellowing properties. This waterborne self levelling lacquer is ready for use straight from the bottle and is resistant to abrasion, scuffs and spillage. XL1 has been designed to be used on all solid and engineered wood flooring with light to medium traffic. This product is in scope of 2004/42/EC.
Use after sealing with induro® GP Seal or ISO Seal for a strong yet flexible coating. XL1 is complete with antimicrobial properties, offering protection against E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria and other harmful bacteria with a 99% kill rate after 24 hours. Maintain XL1 with induro® Maintenance products.
- Pack Size: 5L
- Touch Dry: 20 - 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 2 - 3 hours minimum @ 18°C
- Light Use: 24 hours @ 18°C
- Fully Hard: 5 - 7 days @ 18°C
- Traffic: light - medium traffic once fully hard
- Coverage: 4 coats @ 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated