An extremely tough yet flexible fast-drying waterborne polyurethane two pack coating offering enhanced chemical and mechanical resistance. XL2 is perfect for solid and engineered wood floors with medium to high traffic where high resistance to scuffs, spills and abrasions is required. Noted for its natural clarity, woodwarming and non-yellowing properties. This product is in scope 2004/42/EC.
Use after sealing with induro® GP Seal or ISO Seal for a strong yet flexible coating. XL2 is complete with antimicrobial properties, offering protection against E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria and other harmful bacteria with a 99% kill rate after 24 hours. Maintain XL2 with induro® Maintenance products.
- Pack Size: 5L
- Catalysis: 9 parts lacquer : 1 part catalyst by volume
- Pot Life: 5 hours
- Touch Dry: 20 - 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 2 - 3 hours minimum @ 18°C
- Light Use: 24 hours @ 18°C
- Fully Hard: 5 - 7 days @ 18°C
- Traffic: medium - high traffic once fully hard
- Coverage: 4 coats @ 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated