induro® XLA ANTI-SLIP
induro® XLA ANTI-SLIP meets wet slip accreditation BS 7976-2. Designed to reduce slip potential in bars, clubs, hospitals, schools, shopping centres and all other high-traffic public areas. XLA ANTI-SLIP is a two pack waterborne polyurethane lacquer. Highly resistant to scuffs, spills and marks, XLA is suitable for other domestic and commercial high traffic areas.
Use after sealing with induro® GP Seal or ISO Seal for a strong yet flexible coating. XLA is complete with antimicrobial properties, offering protection against E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria and other harmful bacteria with a 99% kill rate after 24 hours. Maintain Sport with induro ®Maintenance products.
- Pack Size: 5L
- Catalysis: 9 parts lacquer : 1 part catalyst by volume
- Pot Life: 5 hours
- Touch Dry: 20 - 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 2 - 3 hours minimum @ 18°C
- Light Use: 24 hours @ 18°C
- Fully Hard: 5 - 7 days @ 18°C
- Traffic: medium - high traffic once fully hard
- Coverage: 4 coats @ 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated