induro® XL1 Floor Lacquer
A polyurethane single pack, highly durable, fast drying clear flooring lacquer with excellent clarity and non-yellowing properties. This waterborne self levelling lacquer is ready for use straight from the bottle and is resistant to abrasion, scuffs and spillage. XL1 has been designed to be used on all solid and engineered wood flooring with light to medium traffic. This product is in scope of 2004/42/EC.
Use after sealing with induro® GP Seal or ISO Seal for a strong yet flexible coating. XL1 is complete with antimicrobial properties, offering protection against E. coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria and other harmful bacteria with a 99% kill rate after 24 hours. Maintain XL1 with induro® Maintenance products.
Compatible with our Light Fast and Classique range of stains. Pick Light Fast for a rapid drying stain, Classique Wipe for a slow drying stain or Classique Leave for a faster alternative to the Classique Wipe.
Do not use waterbased stains with the induro® range of waterborne lacquers.
- apply using a short mohair roller or similar, or mohair flooring pad or t-bar applicator
- apply lacquer evenly making smooth passes, predominantly along the grain
- avoid pooling of lacquer
induro® Application Tips
- avoid equipment containing copper, iron, zinc, aluminium and platinum
- carry out an adhesion test on a small test area when overcoating non-induro® flooring products
- use equipment solely nominated for waterborne products only
- not suitable for pulling over
- optimum application between 18°C and 22°C with good air movement and ventilation
- for professional use only
- Pack Size: 5L
- Touch Dry: 20 - 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 2 - 3 hours minimum @ 18°C
- Light Use: 24 hours @ 18°C
- Fully Hard: 5 - 7 days @ 18°C
- Traffic: light - medium traffic once fully hard
- Coverage: 4 coats @ 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated