8FM/ Fastmatch® Severe-Use Waterborne Colours
A single-pack, high opacity waterborne wood finish designed for spray application to domestic furniture and shopfittings. Can be colour-matched to most colours. No catalyst is required thus avoiding extra mixing and the health hazards associated with external cross linking hardeners.
This range offers similar performance and properties as a modified Acid Catalyst pigmented lacquer. Unlike other systems available this range does not require the addition of an extra crosslinking additive thus avoids an extra mixing process and any health hazards associated with post-added external cross linkers.
Our maintenance guide can be found here. Perfecta® Shield Spray can be used frequently to protect coated surfaces. Shield cleans the surface and forms protective film without altering the existing sheen levels. Just spray, wipe and lightly buff.
- Pack sizes: 5L & 25L
- Thinning: Water maximum 5% by volume
- Touch dry: 45 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 1½ hours @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 1½ hours @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Typical finish: 2 coats at 75g/m² per coat over primers 8005/501