Ezeoil™ Urethane Oil
A clear oil-based product containing urethane. Ezeoil™ can be applied by hand using a cloth, roller or brush to hand-finish furniture and other wooden surfaces.
Formulated to produce a smooth, durable coating applied either as an oil or full lacquer finish. It provides excellent resistance against water and other household liquids.
For use on all interior wooden surfaces, such as doors, windows, skirting, architraves and furniture.
Lightly denibbing with 320 grit or finer between coats will aid adhesion and improve the finish.
- Oiled finish - 1-2 coats applied with a soft cloth to give a coating weight of ~80g/m²
- Lacquered finish - 1-2 coats applied by either roller or brush to give a coating weight of ~180g/m²
- Pack sizes: 1L, 5L, 25L
- Drying time: 6 - 8 hours @ 23°C
- Recoat time: 12 - 18 hours @ 23°C
- Coverage: 30 – 60m² per 5 litres dependent upon the application method and absorbency and surface quality of the timber being coated