/280 High Solids Pre-Catalsyt Clear Lacquers
A premium 28% high solids pre-catalysed clear lacquer formulated to give a fuller finish with fewer coats and to prevent aeration on deep-grained timbers such as crown-cut mahogany. Use coat-on-coat.
Meets the requirements of BS (FIRA Std) 6250 for Horizontal Surfaces (excluding kitchen worktops) in General Use. Designed for spray application - check out our Sprayshop® Spray Equipment here.
Supplied Ready for Use. Can be tinted using Morrells Light Fast Stains.
Our maintenance guide can be found here. Perfecta® Shield Spray can be used frequently to protect coated surfaces. Shield cleans the surface and forms protective film without altering the existing sheen levels. Just spray, wipe and lightly buff.
- Pack sizes: 5L & 25L
- Tinting: Maximum 5% by volume
- Thinning: Maximum 5% by volume
- Touch dry: 8 - 10 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum, dependent on conditions
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Typical finish: 1 - 3 coats at 75g/m² per coat coat-on-coat or over the recommended Morrells Basecoat/Sealer