/289 Hydrocarbon-Free Pre-Catalyst Clear Lacquer
A clear, high quality, high solids, fast drying pre-catalysed system formulated without the use of hydrocarbon solvents specifically to overcome the potential problems of wax migration when coating MDF. The range is also suitable on all other general woodfinishing substrates.
Meets the requirements of BS (FIRA) 6250 for Horizontal Surfaces (excluding kitchen worktops) in General Use.
Supplied Ready for Use and tintable with Morrells Light Fast Stains. Designed for spray application - check out our Sprayshop® Spray Equipment here.
Our maintenance guide can be found here. Perfecta® Shield Spray can be used frequently to protect coated surfaces. Shield cleans the surface and forms protective film without altering the existing sheen levels. Just spray, wipe and lightly buff.
- Pack sizes: 5L & 25L
- Tinting: Maximum 5% by volume
- Thinning: Maximum 5% by volume
- Touch dry: 8 - 10 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum, dependent on conditions
- Coverage: 40m² per 5L dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Typical finish: 1 - 3 coats at 75g/m² per coat coat-on-coat or over the recommended Morrells /329 MDF Sealer