/329 MDF Sealer
A high build, clear, 32% solids, fast drying pre-catalysed sealer specifically formulated for use on MDF substrates. Due to the nature of the solvents this product will not encourage the dissolution of waxes at the MDF surface.
Suitable for use under all Morrells clear and pigmented Pre-Catalyst Lacquers. Excellent hold-up on MDF edges and easy to sand. Also available in a cellulose version for rapid drying and improved hold up when spraying MDF vertical surfaces (2004/300).
Supplied Ready for Use and can be tinted using Morrells Light Fast Stains. Designed for spray application - check out our Sprayshop® Spray Equipment here.
- Pack sizes: 5L & 25L
- Tinting: Maximum 5% by volume
- Thinning: Maximum 5% by volume
- Touch dry: 5 - 8 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 30 minutes minimum @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum, dependent on conditions
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Typical finish: 1 - 2 coats at 75g/m² per coat, overcoated with Morrells Pre-Catalysed Lacquer