MultiPrime™ Primer for Multiple Surfaces
MultiPrime™ is a quick drying, high build, high opacity white single-pack primer specifically formulated for use on multiple substrates including MDF, wood-based products, melamine foils, paper/plastic laminates and aluminium.
As all substrates, especially non-wooden substrates, have different surfaces and may have mould-release or press-release remnants on them it is important to do to an appropriate test for adhesion on a piece that is replicative of the job in hand, and to confirm that the level of adhesion is acceptable.
MultiPrime can be used as a base for our Fastmatch® Range of pigmented Pre-Catalyst, Acid-Catalyst, Waterborne and VLi® PU topcoats.
- Pack sizes: 25L
- Touch dry: 8 - 10 minutes
- Sandable: 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum dependent on conditions
- Coverage: 9m² per litre dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Typical finish: 1-2 coats at 90-100g/m² per coat, overcoated with any Morrells solvent- and waterborne topcoats