Pre-Catalyst Lacquer for Brushing
A pre-catalysed system specifically formulated for brush application. This range can be used over any of the recommended basecoats or coat-on-coat.
If recommended basecoats are in use, thin the Brushing Lacquer with Retarder Thinners up to a maximum of 5% by volume to allow better flow and wetting.
Meets the requirements of FIRA 6250 for Horizontal Surfaces (excluding kitchen worktops) in General Use. Tintable with Morrells Light Fast Stains. Designed for application by mop or brush.
- Pack size: 5L & 25L
- Thinning: Maximum 5% by volume
- Tinting: Maximum 5% by volume
- Touch dry: 10 -15 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 40 - 45 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 40 - 45 minutes @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum, dependent on conditions
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Typical finish: 2 - 4 coats at 75g/m² per coat coat-on-coat or over the recommended Morrells basecoat/sealer