/362 High Performance Severe-Use Waterborne Lacquers
A range of clear high performance waterborne lacquers offering excellent clarity, build and resistance. Can be used over 8004/341 Wood-Warming Sealer or coat-on-coat. /362 offers similar performance properties to our high quality Acid-Catalyst lacquers, being certified to FIRA Standard 6250:2005 for Horizontal Surfaces (excluding kitchen worktops) in Heavy/Severe Use. No catalyst is required thus avoiding extra mixing and the health hazards associated with external cross linking hardeners.
Our maintenance guide can be found here. Perfecta® Shield Spray can be used frequently to protect coated surfaces. Shield cleans the surface and forms protective film without altering the existing sheen levels. Just spray, wipe and lightly buff.
- Pack sizes: 5L & 25L
- Thinning: Water maximum 5% by volume
- Touch dry: 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 2 hours @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 2 hours @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum, dependent on conditions
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Tinting: Use Morrells Compliant Water Stains up to a maximum of 2%
- Typical finish: 2 - 3 coats at 75g/m² per coat, coat-on-coat or after sealing with /341 Waterborne Wood-Warming Sealer