/450 Morrells Italian Fastmatch® Waterborne Colours
A range of white and pigmented one-pack or two-pack waterborne lacquers for manual and automated spray application.
Catalysis is optional as /450 Morrells Italian can be used as a one- or two-pack system. For a two-pack system:
- /500 catalyst - better physical and chemical resistance (requires mechanical mixing)
- /508 catalyst - allows manual mixing but gives slightly reduced resistance compared to /500
Use after priming with /520 Morrells Italian White Waterborne Primer.
- Pack sizes: 5kg & 25kg
- Touch dry: 60 - 90 minutes @ 25°C
- Sandable: 3 - 4 hours @ 25°C
- Recoatable: 1 - 6 hours minimum @ 25°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum
- Typical finish: 1 - 2 coats at 90 - 150g/m² per coat